Win Tickets to Made With Love!!
This summer I was lucky enough to be a judge at the qualifiers for the 2014 Halifax edition of Made With Love. 18 of Halifax’s best bartenders shook, stirred, and mixed their way to the finals, which are taking place next week. Passable is now lucky enough to have a contest to help you guys—as long as you are over 19!—win tickets to this rad event. (“Neat!” — a person who likes cocktail puns.)
Made With Love is taking place on Monday, November 3, at the Halifax Seaport Farmer’s Market, starting at 6pm. A ticket gets you in to taste the 18 competing cocktails, snack on some food pairings, and gives you the chance to vote for the best cocktail from one of these 18 finalists:
- Sarah Amyotte, Cheers Bar and Grill
- JP Angelopoulos, Pacifico Nightclub
- Shane Beehan, Field Guide
- Matthew Boyle, The Bicycle Thief
- Andrew Campbell, Independent
- PJ Cavanagh, The Bitter End
- Lincoln Creaser, The Press Gang Restaurant
- Jordan Dickie, The Viral Barman
- Bret Dodson, Durty Nelly’s
- Steven Fudge, Taboo Nightclub
- Michael Hopper, La Frasca Cibi & Vini
- Josh Jackman, The Stubborn Goat
- Evan McNeil, The Middle Spoon
- Joshua Preston, Fiasco Restaurant
- Peter Quinlivan-Hall, Agricola Street Brasserie
- Katherine Ryder-Burbidge, EDNA
- Brandon Thompson, Level Bar, The Prince George Hotel
- Rony Yousuf, Halifax Club
Passable is giving you a chance to enter for your chance to win one of 2 pairs of tickets to Made With Love by answering the following skill-testing (The skill: Googling) question: Who won 2013’s Made With Love Halifax competition ??
Send the answer to passableblog(at)gmail(dot)com. You can enter starting now (Oct 28!) and ending noon on Saturday, November 1. The winner will be announced that afternoon. GOOD LUCK!
Just to remind you: you’ve gotta be 19 to go to this event. Sorry, kids.
Here are some photos from the Made With Love qualifiers:
To find out more about Made With Love, visit enjoymadewithlove.com.